If you are a real estate agent looking for a great wordpress website for yourself or your brokerage, look no further. I have been contacted many times asking me if I sell the WeSellSarasota.com website for other agent’s to use. Until now, I unfortunately had to answer with a “no”.
I say “website”, instead of “website design”, because the WeSellSarasota.com website is far more than just a generic template you can buy for under $100 bucks that you have to start putting together like a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.
When you purchase this site, what you are getting what you see HERE just as you see it (But I do over 40 changes after it is installed to help you make it your own). Example) I change out the logo with the one you provide, change slider photos with your images, redirect email forms to your email address, configure Altos research widgets for your market, etc. etc. I have a full list of things I do which I will provide you. (note: you must provide all images/logo, etc.)
Here’s What You Get:
- WordPress Framework (obviously)
- Genesis Framework
- Custom theme as seen here.
- All The Diverse Solutions search forms used on the site configured to your DS account.
- All the pages that form the WeSellSarasota website framework (top menu and footer menu) will remain! (just as you see it in the link above). The content was stripped out so you can add your own, but I am leaving all the menu pages intact so that you have the structure completed for you.
- All the custom sidebars (one for each community page) also remain. They just need your own content in the sidebars…but the setup is done!
- All plugins used on the site are installed and configured. No fuss.
- Over 40 additional changes to the site once it is installed on your domain
Having The Site Structure Done Will Save You More Time Than You Can Imagine!
There are still over 40 things I need to do after moving the site to your domain to make it more custom for your needs. Once that is done, you will need to add your own content and page images to make it yours, and create your own Diverse Solutions links and display the appropriate listings for your appropriate page. Then just change the page titles, permalink, add add your SEO title, description, and keywords.
Bottom line: Creating a custom website that gets fantastic results is not easy. You still will have work to do, but the heavy lifting in site layout and design is done! Spend more time creating your area’s community search links and neighborhood content, and LESS time on arduous layout tinkering, seo set up, making home search forms that are pretty, choosing of the correct plugins to use on the site, etc. It’s a custom site, and it’s done!
The site as you see HERE will be installed on your domain (and configured with over 40 changes) for a total of $2500.00. I provide 2 hours of Skype training to show you how to use it all to boot!